7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,491 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love ulta, my go to place to by my makeup. They let me rack up points and offer discounts and really enable my makeup addiction, lol.
Made my hair wonderful! Fast shipping ! Got a huge bottle for $20, cheapest place around.
This is one of my go to places for makeup, hair nails, etc. Love that they added a rewards program and you earn even more points if you open up a store credit card. I'm a sucker for this place and will usually spend an hour at the least in this store.
usually any product from Ulta is great. I buy skin care, make up and hair care products from ulta. all at reasonable prices.
I live ulta lipsticks and foundations! The local one near me is always having a sale so I absolutely love that
I go to ultra for nail polish and eye shadow. Their products are amazing. Nail polish works wonders
Ulta always has great sales! There are sooooo many products to go through! Customer service is not that great...I had bought something online that was on sale and they charged full price. I called to see of they were going to fix it and the CSR said no. I had to pry a gift card or reimbursement from him.
I absolutely love Ulta! I think the store when you walk in is so organized and you find what you're looking for right away. The staff is friendly and helpful they have never steered me wrong. I can spend hours here great store great products!
Ulta is the store I always go to for any beauty products. Whether I need makeup or hair products, Ulta has what I need. I love going in and being able to try out new makeup products at the counters and the sales people are always helpful.
I bought the l'oreal setting spray and I loved it! But I have a toddler who loves going thought my drawers so she lost it :(. I'm currently using the smash box water primer as a setting spray and it's not that bad. But I do have repurchase the loreal setting spray
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos