7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Everyone there is very nice and helpful. Their makeup is always on fleek and that makes me feel like they actual know someone about what they're working with.
I love the supplying diverse and unique products they have but the store itself is a bit over whelming. I always love going in there because I always find something I've never seen before.
Ulta is a great place to find both premium and drugstore brand makeup and skin care. It's nice to have all of your options in one place. You can usually score a $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon weekly, as well. Employees are traditionally not friendly and do not compare to those at Sephora in terms of people skills or knowledge of the products sold.
Endless option to choose from and the staff is friendly. If your new to the beauty product world they will help you pick which items fit more to your budget.
Ultra is a girls dream. Every beauty and hair product you ever imagined at your fingertips. Reasonably priced and they send coupons all the time!
Love this store. Although my wallet doesn't love it. For the most part the workers are very friendly and helpful and take the time to answer questions/test products. Ulta makes returns easy which is nice because you're not going to love every single product you buy. I will continue to shop here.
I love that Ulta has a wide variety of cosmetics. Drugstore and high end products sit practically side by side which is nice.
Great quality makeup at a cheap price, like sephora they also have a wide range of many different markups.
Stores are all clean and staff are usually helpful if you ask them. They have a great selection of makeup and skincare ranging from drug store to High end brands! Their point system is amazing!!! If you buy during the bonus points you can rack up a huge bank and get free stuff!
Becca it's the best makeup brand ever invented Ulta is the only store that keeps it stocked fully everyday
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos