BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Samantha S.
West Chicago, IL
Everyone there is very nice and helpful. Their makeup is always on fleek and that makes me feel like they actual know someone about what they're working with.
Julia F.
Noblesville, IN
I love the supplying diverse and unique products they have but the store itself is a bit over whelming. I always love going in there because I always find something I've never seen before.
Rachel M.
Omaha, NE
Ulta is a great place to find both premium and drugstore brand makeup and skin care. It's nice to have all of your options in one place. You can usually score a $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon weekly, as well. Employees are traditionally not friendly and do not compare to those at Sephora in terms of people skills or knowledge of the products sold.
Kayla M.
Owensboro, KY
Endless option to choose from and the staff is friendly. If your new to the beauty product world they will help you pick which items fit more to your budget.
Anna D.
Guilford, CT
Ultra is a girls dream. Every beauty and hair product you ever imagined at your fingertips. Reasonably priced and they send coupons all the time!
Kaitlyn D.
Love this store. Although my wallet doesn't love it. For the most part the workers are very friendly and helpful and take the time to answer questions/test products. Ulta makes returns easy which is nice because you're not going to love every single product you buy. I will continue to shop here.
Jessi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Ulta has a wide variety of cosmetics. Drugstore and high end products sit practically side by side which is nice.
Haley M.
Clay, KY
Great quality makeup at a cheap price, like sephora they also have a wide range of many different markups.
Tracy T.
Wichita, KS
Stores are all clean and staff are usually helpful if you ask them. They have a great selection of makeup and skincare ranging from drug store to High end brands! Their point system is amazing!!! If you buy during the bonus points you can rack up a huge bank and get free stuff!
Taylor T.
Sparks, NV
Becca it's the best makeup brand ever invented Ulta is the only store that keeps it stocked fully everyday
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?