7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,030 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite beauty store. They carry everything that you could ever possibly want or need in every brand. They always have coupons too.
I love all the sales this store always has. I get my brunette shampoo and conditioner from here and it saves me a few bucks every visit
Great service! Actually got my hair done for a wedding here and they did a good job. The makeup products I have tried are always great!
Naked Smoke eye pallet is amazing and got it here from ultra on sale for only 29 bucks instead of a huge amount like the regular price
Super fun store to go into and spend lots of time and money. They have a huge selection of make up, skin care, nail care and hair care
Love Ulta because not only can you get prestige makeup brands by you can also find cheaper alternatives in the drugstore section!! Love
I like every buying my Bare Minerals from here because they have promotions, coupons, and one day a month there's a military discount.
Love how many different brant choices they have!! Wish there was one closer to me! I would go every day & my wallet would be empty. Lol
Ulta is my go to beauty store. They're less expensive than Sephora on most occasions and have a large variety of brands to choose from.
This place is more of a go to for beauty supplies other then makeup! they have a lot of hair and skin products as well as some makeup.
Q & A
What products do you recommend for contouring for beginners?
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Am I the only one who hasn't been here?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos