BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kimberly N.
Seattle , WA
Love Ulta! They have a great selection and I like that they have a mix of lower and higher end makeup. They have a great selection of everything and I can go there for all my beauty products.
Nancy O.
Panorama City, CA
During Christmas time they have really great specials. you can find different kind of products.
Heather G.
West Deptford, NJ
Very clean store with very helpful staff. I love a lot of their products. I do wish they carried some more product lines so I didn't have to go to Sephora also.
Steph H.
I'm forever racking up rewards with Ulta. Plus, you can use the coupon from their ad plus manufacturer's coupons and save tons. Customer service is always great and the Benefit Brow Bar is a lifesaver!
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
My favorite thing about Ulta is the number of tester products. They have a wide variety of cosmetics from high-end to drugstore and almost every one of them has a tester available. Being able to swatch products before purchasing them is very helpful. The variety of products is also a big plus.
Michelle R.
Williamsburg, VA
Love Ulta. They always have beautiful displays and fully stocked shelves. Every time I walk in to any ulta, I am always greeted and offered help!
Yadira C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love Ulta. Love their rewards program, that you get something on your birthday, love the selection in products. Never had a problem with any employee. I always get good treatment and i get tomtry products before making a decision on buying. My favorite store.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
Ulta has great products. I recently purchased a Becca high light and it is amazing! It is slightly pricey, BUT worth every penny! The young lady that helped me decide on this purchase was very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend shopping here.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
I like that Ulta has high end and drugstore brands of cosmetics under one roof. They also have lots of polish, and great hair products.
Joy E.
Love that ulta also carry drug store brand too, instead of going to a drug store I could also shop there.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.