BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite place to shop for skincare, hair products, and makeup. I love that I can get both high end and drug store brands all in one place. You get rewarded all the time for shopping. If you are a platinum member you can even get free stuff sent to you!
Brooke M.
Cypress, TX
Ulta has a very great selection of hair and make up products! I purchase all of my shampoos from here! They have great sales and awesome deals to make it affordable for everyone. They have a good variety of products and price ranges. I frequent Ulta often!
Adriana N.
Denton, TX
I do love ULTA, I like that they offer both drugstore and department store make up, as well as drugstore and salon hair products. One thing I would change would be the rewards program, their is definitely room for improvement. I will continue to shop here.
Michaelgina R.
Milwaukee, WI
Work here, I love it. Good company, good pay, good education. I enjoy it very much. I will say, I wish we had more brands that Sephora has, but other than that, I don't have any complaints. I shop here just as much as I am here to work. I recommend highly.
Kallista M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite store ever! I can honestly say that if I go to this store I can not leave without buying something! This store has a point membership, so of course I joined, it's free! ULTA has high end and drugstore products and it's amazing!
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
Ulta is a great makeup store. I love how they offer many different brands of makeup. They carry everything from drugstore brand makeup to the high-end makeup. It one stop shopping for all your makeup needs and they even have a salon inside. Ulta is heaven.
Jelly Q.
CHICAGO, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its the third store i go to after sephora and macys the only reason that its not my favorite as the other is because their custumer service is just terrible. unlike the other store where i can go and easily return they give a dirty look or just plain rude.
Mallory H.
Never stocked up well and employees are rude and not very helpful at the Belden village location . Was just there today and was not very pleased with the customer service . Very unorganized urban decay ever time which saddened me because I LOVE urban decay
Jacky Y.
North Brunswick, NJ
I do like going to Ulta. I think their prices are more affordable in comparison to Sephora. The shopping experience in there is also nice since the lighting is nice and bright and they also have knowledgeable and friendly staff. I recommend shopping there.
Evany R.
San Fernando, CA
Love love ulta! What like about them the most is how they carry more than jst high name brands they carry drug store make up as well but a wider range of it. They have a lot to offer and in my opinion are a little bit more cheaper than Sephora. Great here!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.