BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kimberly N.
Seattle , WA
Love Ulta! They have a great selection and I like that they have a mix of lower and higher end makeup. They have a great selection of everything and I can go there for all my beauty products.
Chloe S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Absolutely love ulta! They have drugstore to high end products and also coupons! Associates are always friendly and helpful. This is my go to on anything i need on beauty or skin care related! Sign up for their rewards for free!
Heather G.
West Deptford, NJ
Very clean store with very helpful staff. I love a lot of their products. I do wish they carried some more product lines so I didn't have to go to Sephora also.
Dayana A.
I've been to ulta a quiet a while now and I've been purchasing this urban decay setting spray after applying my whole face make up . I've been using the oil control one lately and after using this my makeup has been staying in place the whole day with no smugging , really recommend you this if you're an oily type of skin(:
Rebeca E.
I love going to Ulta. The employees have always matched my color. This is my go to when I need to get matched. ūüėä
Nancy O.
Panorama City, CA
During Christmas time they have really great specials. you can find different kind of products.
McKie P.
I go to my Ulta all the time and I love it. The employees are always ready to help or answer any questions you may have about anything. They have a great selection of drug-store and high end products and I enjoy the fact you have more choices over Sephora which is only high-end.
Steph H.
I'm forever racking up rewards with Ulta. Plus, you can use the coupon from their ad plus manufacturer's coupons and save tons. Customer service is always great and the Benefit Brow Bar is a lifesaver!
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
I like that Ulta has high end and drugstore brands of cosmetics under one roof. They also have lots of polish, and great hair products.
Michelle R.
Williamsburg, VA
Love Ulta. They always have beautiful displays and fully stocked shelves. Every time I walk in to any ulta, I am always greeted and offered help!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.