BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kitishia A.
Denver, CO
I recently purchased Lancome visionnaire eye cream. It is amazing!! The first time I tried it, I saw instant results!! My eye puffiness went away immediately, and no more dark circles. This is my new favorite eye cream!!
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
Love shopping at ulta. I always find what I need. The people there are very helpful. I always get my beauty supplies there.
Porshia S.
Owensboro, KY
Love ulta! Customer service is great! Plus theres always sales and coupons! Theres makeup for every budget
Rachel V.
I LOVE ULTA! I go to ulta all the time! They have everything I need! The prices aren't bad either I love it so much!
Shivangi P.
Lancaster, SC
Ulta is pretty awesome because its actually cheaper than most beauty supply place. I haven't shopped there much. My favorite purchase was a make up brush and it applies smooth. The quality was good and I would shop here again because of the more affordable prices.
Crystal M.
San Leandro, CA
Ulta is the place in between my drugstore and Sephora. This is the place I visit the most when I need anything beauty. Shopping is very easy and pleasant. As for improvement, I'd like for there to be a wider selection of lines within the brands featured there.
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM
I love ULTA all the variety products they have I like ordering only and also buy at the store that way I can try out all the products
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I've always had great experiences with ulta. I love their selection of cosmetics, skincare and haircare. I appreciate that they carry both drugstore and higher end items to have a variety. I've never come across a problem from shopping at Ulta other than the cashiers being understaffed at times. Other than that I have no complaints.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love Ulta! honestly the sales they have are really good and the variety of products they sell are amazing. I like how they sell high end and lower end beauty products at reasonable prices. although if their products are not on sale I find that they are typically too pricey for me.
Casandra H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how bright the store is and the variety of hair products make up hair tools they have. Their prices are typically high but I can always find a great buy there! Evryone is always very nice and welcoming to see if you need help. friendly fast service!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.