7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
i love ulta and the people there. the environment is great and the shopping experience was quick and easy but enjoyable. the quality is amazing because it's by some great brands and i would shop there again
I love everything there it's a sephora but they also have drug store options witch is a must!
I like the variety of products. The prices aren't bad and I had the app so I had a coupon as well.
I love shopping at Ulta. I love the fact that they have drugstore brands and high end brands in one location. They have a good reward system and the people that work there are usually pretty helpful
Ulta is by far one of my most favorite places to shop. I could seriously spend the whole day in there. Ulta has such a nice atmosphere and so many different options to choose from. Definitely overwhelmed when you go in from all the choices!
Ulta is like a mini sephora it has a variety of other different and more affordable brands
Awesome prices, wide variety, great brands! They always have some sale or reward. Love Ulta for Products and Services!
Love Ulta, it's like Sephora but less exclusivity and more cheaper brands too. There are a ton of brands I haven't heard of too which can be good and bad, sometimes I find great stuff I never knew existed.
I love ulta. Its ecery womans dream to walk in to ulta. Love all their varities of products!!
i bought ultra as a gift it was a very easy website to navigate and the prices were good the experience was very good the purchase was a great idea
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos