7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
i love love love going to ulta! everybody is so friendly and not rude at all! this is where i go to get all of my make up, i love how with everything that you purchase they hand out little samples
I love Ulta! They carry most major cosmetic and beauty supplies at the same if not slightly cheaper than big box stores like Target. They also have great sales on their products throughout the year (automatic eyeliner for $3 is a favorite of mine) and in October there is always a day where they do facials, hair cuts, and pink hair extensions for $10 each, all proceeds go to breast cancer research.
Ulta is a more accessible Sephora. There's one in just about every neighborhood and the quality of the products from makeup to hair is great. Their staff isn't as welcoming as Sephora's but it's a one stop shop. I love shopping at Ulta and make a stop about once a month for beauty products.
Ulta is great for both prestige and drugstore brands. They offer a wide variety of choices and the prices always competitive. I find the staff to be very helpful. I like how you can actually test all the products including the drugstore brands which is rare.
I bought ulta eyeshadow today, thought it went on well and lasted all night. I would buy it again
Ulta is the best of both worlds, they have high end products and "drug store" products. Plus hair care and skincare and even fragrance, truly is a one stop shop and I love how quick and easy it is to get in and get what you need and more!
I love Ulta! because not only is it just makeup but a lot of other beauty products for your skin and hair. But you do have a lot of different brands to select from which makes it even better!
Love this store. Has all the make up a girl can dream of. Workers are as nice as they can be. Every experience I've had there is a great one.
Ulta is my #1 makeup stop! love the balance between high-end and drugstore products and brands they sell. Wish they had more options and brands on the low-end scale, but i find the balance between hair, fragrance, drugstore makeup, and high-end makeup to be great! recommend highly.
Love Ulta everyone is so helpful. Always get stuck for.gours here looking at everything they have. Love their hair care selections!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos