7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta seems to have about anything you could think of beauty related. I love that you can always get samples of stuff
I purchase all of my lipsticks from Ulta. Brands such as NXY and Urban Decay. I love that the store is set up to find what you need by name brand. For the most part the prices are exellent.
This store has such a wide variety of beauty supplies. Anything you need from hair products to top name brand make up. One stop for all your beauty product needs. Looooove!!!
I enjoy this store it has lot of makeup and items. Love to buy my makeup here aswell.
I find myself visiting Ulta more often than Sephora. Not only are the employees nicer but I love how I can look at high end products and walk across the store and find their drug store dupes and really compare of the product is worth buying
Another great makeup store. They have just about anything from makeup to hair products
The employees are always a great Help! They make sure that you get what you are looking for. I have been to several Ulta's and always have a great time there.
They have everything you will ever need there. From drug store makeup and high end. They have hair things and skin care to
I love Ulta! Ulta is my "go to" store for all my hair and cosmetic needs. I love their rewards program. I recently purchased an awesome hairdryer/styler from Ulta and because I had earned so many points over the year I didn't have to pay anything! How awesome is that! Ulta carries prestige brands as well as drug store brands AND they even have their own brand of products that are extremely well priced and very good quality. From my personal experience, all of the people employed by Ulta are very professional and go above and beyond to help you find what works best for you and your skin/hair type. I highly recommend Ulta for all your beauty needs!!
I love the automatic lip liner in Spice. It is very moisturizing, does not dry out. Very convenient because no sharpener needs to be carried with it. An application lasts me until lunch, and then once more and I'm good for the rest of work day.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos