7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,441 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Me encanta la tiene tiene demasiada variadas en cuanto a productos hablamos,
I love Ilya. There processes are great and they carry a lot of variet of malaria
I really like their hair brushes, beauty sponges, and their nail polishes. They last a long time and they work great! Never had a complain.
I have two ulta makeup boxes. They're beyond amazing and have suchad a big variety. Some eyeshadow are not too pigmented but they're all veery beautiful! Do recommend for beginners!
This is my go to place to get my makeup. When you walk in it's a huge store just for makeup. My husband hates when I go In there because I could spend hours in this store looking at all of the beauty products lol
It was okay. When it comes to Ulta, I'd much rather reach for other brands, even if they are other drugstore brands.
Amazing store, so much fun to shop there. They have such a huge variety of beauty products and I always find exactly what I need.
They have a huge variety of brands! I love the fact that they have NYX & some BH cosmetics AT their stores!
Ulta is awesome because you get that perfect mix of drug store and high end makeup
Ulta came out with a box full of eyeshadow and eyeliners and everything!! It was an amazing on the go box it had mirror in it that had lights around it and everything! I want them to bring back!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos