7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,513 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I LOVE Ulta! It's basically a one-stop-shop for all your beauty needs, and I really like that they carry "only in fine salons" type hair products.
Anastasia Dip brow, it last long as is great for filling in eyebrows! You only need to work with a little bit of product, because a little does go a long way.
Lorac pro 3 eye shadow. One of my new favorites.. Love the colors and the variety of matte and shimmer.
One of my favorite stores! Various brands, great deals. Amazing. Highly reccomend.
I love ulta I have used their brushes and they turned out really good and haven't broke or messed up anyway.
love this store because has all the brand names that I use and the prices are decent. I have never visited the salon area so I cannot say anything about their prices
I absolutely love ulta. Can't get enough. I only wish they did samples like Sephora. Their rewards program is so good and I love the variety of products. Everything is so good and there's never enough time or money to spend there.
I love this store. I recently became obsessed with makeup and this store is my go to. It has makeup in all price ranges. Plus the staff is really helpful and knowledgeable.
Love. I find myself in here alll the time. It's like the target of makeup stores: you go inside for one thing and end up buying a whole basket of stuff!!
I absolutely love Ulta. It's nice to be able to have high end and drug store products in one store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos