BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda C.
Salyersville, KY
I haven't used slot of this product but what I have I have liked it's affordable depending on what you buy .. My eyeliner for sure .. Love there eyeliner .. Just more affordable snd more locations carrying the product .. Yes I would recommend it to others..
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I love Ulta because they carry cheap drug store products, as well as high end products! They have VERY affordable products in here and the Ulta brand is ALWAYS having a buy 2 get 2 free sale. They are a great brand too! Would recommend anyone to this store.
Ruth Z.
Greenville, NC
I love Ulta. I buy most of my makeup and products there as their prices are so affordable. Great coupons, great discounts, great service. I've even gotten my hair cut there! They have something for everyone and are very eager to help you find what you need.
Tamara R.
Birmingham, AL
Ulta is a wonderful place to go for makeup and skincare. With both high and low end choices, there is a price point for everyone. The services they offer are affordable, and the customer service is second to none. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE Ulta!!! They have a WIDE variety of products as well as price ranges. Love that they will carry a "top" brand and then one that isn't as expensive etc. Staff always seems friendly and willing to help. AND... The stores always look/feel clean.
Jessximarie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Ulta is a very nice store for me on my opinion is very good they sell products for less than other stores and they always have some good employees that can show you and tell you the with the true and you can find every about makeup there i totally recommend
Summer M.
Winston Salem, NC
Ulta is so accomodating! I recently tried a lip gloss that turned out joy to be my color. I was very pleased when I went back to Ulta and, instead of being out ten dollars, they gladly let me exchange it for another color. They will always have my business.
Alexandra F.
Sudbury, MA
Ulta has everything any person who loves to beautify themselves could need! It's all relatively affordable with a bright open store and any brand you could possibly want. I go to Ulta whenever I can because the deals are often so good it's hard to believe!
Jelly Q.
CHICAGO, IL
Its the third store i go to after sephora and macys the only reason that its not my favorite as the other is because their custumer service is just terrible. unlike the other store where i can go and easily return they give a dirty look or just plain rude.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
My favorite place to shop for skincare, hair products, and makeup. I love that I can get both high end and drug store brands all in one place. You get rewarded all the time for shopping. If you are a platinum member you can even get free stuff sent to you!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.