7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Absolutely love ulta! They have drugstore to high end products and also coupons! Associates are always friendly and helpful. This is my go to on anything i need on beauty or skin care related! Sign up for their rewards for free!
This is my go to place to get my makeup. When you walk in it's a huge store just for makeup. My husband hates when I go In there because I could spend hours in this store looking at all of the beauty products lol
I've been to ulta a quiet a while now and I've been purchasing this urban decay setting spray after applying my whole face make up . I've been using the oil control one lately and after using this my makeup has been staying in place the whole day with no smugging , really recommend you this if you're an oily type of skin(:
Amazing store, so much fun to shop there. They have such a huge variety of beauty products and I always find exactly what I need.
During Christmas time they have really great specials. you can find different kind of products.
Ulta is awesome because you get that perfect mix of drug store and high end makeup
I'm forever racking up rewards with Ulta. Plus, you can use the coupon from their ad plus manufacturer's coupons and save tons. Customer service is always great and the Benefit Brow Bar is a lifesaver!
I love that they have both drugstore and high end makeup. They are starting to get more and more highend makeup brands. Staff is hit or miss.
Love Ulta. They always have beautiful displays and fully stocked shelves. Every time I walk in to any ulta, I am always greeted and offered help!
LOVE LOVE LOVE ULTA! I am a loyal Ulta fan when it comes to buying my beauty necessities. Ulta always have such great coupons and bonus points which is a huge plus for people like me who try to look good on a budget.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos