BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Araceli G.
Montezuma, GA
I love Ulta! because not only is it just makeup but a lot of other beauty products for your skin and hair. But you do have a lot of different brands to select from which makes it even better!
There products are the best I think everyone should should have products from them I wish I had so many products from so much I there make up is just amazing it keeps people speechless and I want to try new products from them
Alyssa C.
Ulta is my #1 makeup stop! love the balance between high-end and drugstore products and brands they sell. Wish they had more options and brands on the low-end scale, but i find the balance between hair, fragrance, drugstore makeup, and high-end makeup to be great! recommend highly.
Beth P.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Going to Ulta is always overwhelming because there's so much to look at and choose from. But that's a apart of the fun of it. I'm a beginner when it comes to makeup so going to Ulta is always fun.
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
An Ulta store just opened near us in Alaska. I'm loving it! Some items are very reasonable, others are expensive! Love the selection!
I recently got a membership here with Ulta. It's amazing!!! They have tons of name brand beauty products and if u sign up for a membership you can get a ton of points, rewards, and more. I love all the products they sell and all the workers are very nice and helpful. It's also the only store that sells the BH cosmetics carli bybel pallete which is the main reason I went to Ulta in the first place then, I just fell in love.
Amanda D.
Lawrence, KS
Ulta has become a go-to store for my makeup and hair care needs. While the prices tend to be a little higher than some similar stores, I find that their selection is far superior to those other stores. I can usually find exactly what I'm looking for and several similar products at Ulta.
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
This a great store to get everything done at once. They have for both men and women. They also carry perfumes and hair products. Any time I have shopped there the staff has been really helpful. I personally love shopping in Sephora but I would gladly shop in Ulta as well.
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
I've done a lot of shopping in Ulta. The employees are great and very helpful! Their prices are a little high but I like that they have a drug store side so you can go shopping there without having to spend a fortune.
Karli C.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with Ulta! They have great products for very reasonable prices. They have such a wide variety of brands and products, I pretty much only shop at Ulta for all my makeup needs! Their stores are usually very well organized and carry all the products you need. Overall, a great makeup store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?