BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Denisse G.
Great place to get highend brands and also drugstore brands. It has a little bit of both worlds in one store can't go wrong with that
Bridget I.
Moultonborough, NH
I love the selection from Ulta. Prices are extremely reasonable and the company frequently runs deals and give-aways that are fantastic! Much of my makeup is now from Ulta, and many came as free gifts from buying other items. I love the quality!
Misty L.
Pocatello, ID
I love Ulta! I live in a small, small city and they are the only store of their kind here, which is great, because it provides access to JOICO products, which are all I'll use on my hair. The shopping experience is always breezy, their associates are quick to help and knowledgeable.
Elizabeth D.
Geneva, AL
I love Ulta! Every product that I have ever recieved from there has been amazing. I personally love the items that i have used and love that they last so long!
Erica R.
Olympia, WA
I received a makeup 51 piece makeup kit as a gift. For the quality and amount it was very suitable. The color palette was nice and lasted most the day.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Lately I've been really digging Ulta because they have been the first for all new releases! For example, they got the full sweet peach collection int he store way before Sephora did!
Grace C.
Bellevue, WA
I love Ulta!!! But I don't like the rewards program because they take your points away. But the coupons for drugstore items are great and I love their selection of haircare.
Katie P.
Fort Myers, FL
Ulta is amazing because you can find all of you basic needs like deodorant, shampoo, body wash AND still find all of the pricier items you splurge on. There is a ton of variety. It is a one-stop shop and makes everything so much easier! I love Ulta.
Amanda T.
I love the nyx products i get at my ulta store the people there are get and help me find what u need..
Megan R.
Mcdonough, GA
Love their weekly deals and salon inside the store. Customer service could be a little better
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.