BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sophia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is an amazing place, you can find there pharmacy make up and high end make up, hair products and skin care products, you can also go to their web site and shop on line. At Ulta there always has some products on sale, I highly recommend you to visit Ulta
Courtney A.
Albertville, AL
Ulta is my most favorite store ever! Anything you could ever imagine they will have it and more! Definitely my go to store for products that are higher quality that you can't get at a drug store. Anything that has to do with beauty they have plus a brow bar!
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL
This store is amazing! Such an amazing variety of products! High end, drugstore, makeup, skincare, bath products. EVERYTHING! My favorite purchase would be anything from NYX or essence! I would highly recommend any one who loves beauty products to shop here!
Hannah A.
Montevallo, AL
Ulta is my main source of shopping when it comes to makeup! One product I get there a lot is the benefit hoola bronzer! I love it. I can wear it when I am pale and tan! The only thing is it wears off after a couple hours. I just reapply then I am good to go!
Shianne C.
Neosho, MO
One do my favorite stores! The people there are very helpful and nice! There's a variety of products to choose from! There's a high end makeup section of the store and the other side is a drug store. There's also tons of hair products there! Love this store!
Summer M.
Winston Salem, NC
Ulta is so accomodating! I recently tried a lip gloss that turned out joy to be my color. I was very pleased when I went back to Ulta and, instead of being out ten dollars, they gladly let me exchange it for another color. They will always have my business.
Nicole G.
Clearwater, FL
Where I live this there is a convenient location. Sometimes when I'm an out for a jog I stop in to look around. I like the variety that they have within the store. I have never had a problem with an employee and the free gift that they give is a nice touch!
Karen L.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having everything beauty in one location is great but staff really needs r work in being nice. Due to service I rather go to other stores to buy my products even when this one is very close to home. Other than staff ULTA does have everything that is needed.
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite place to purchase make up! I love how the store is always organized and how it includes all different products ranging in price. There are more affordable products, as well as more expressive ones. 10/10 times I will come to ulta!
Mikaela W.
West Lafayette, IN
I really like Ulta. This store has everything a girl could want, as far as beauty products go. They offer a wide range of price points, making it a great place whether you are looking for affordability or quality. I really like their rewards system as well.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?