7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Amazing place to find any of your makeup needs!! I could spend soooo much time and money in an ulta!
I love Ulta's makeup products for their price and quality. I have used their mineral makeup for several years and find it to equal in quality to name brand competitors at a fraction of the cost!
I really like going to Ulta because it is a gigantic store with endless amounts of beauty products. However, I find I can sometimes experience choice overload if I go in there without knowing what exactly I want. The sales reps are usually fairly helpful though. I enjoy it, not too expensive, friendly, and useful.
I love their products and pricing. The products last a long time and they have a huge selection
I buy pretty much everything that revolves around beauty from Ulta because I'm obsessed. It's one place that I can go to for absolutely everything without bouncing around to different stores. One of my favorite products of all time is the Perfekt Lash Gel (mascara). It does not clump, adds both volume and length, and helps to curl without the actual curler. I will never stray from this mascara because it is everything I could ever ask for!!
Nice store! This is my go to place for makeup usually. The price is a lil much but quality is on point.
I prefer Sephora but will venture into Ulta for their exclusive products as well as the drugstore section. Wide price range but I wish the skin care section was bigger. Also a good loyalty program. I have not gotten samples there and I do not know if you can.
This is also a great store. Versus sephora this store does some high end 50% flash sales that I like.
Favorite store for beauty products. The prices are great. And I love how they have the high end products and also the drug store products! Ulta is definitely my go-to store.
Talk about beauty store heaven. This place is amazing. At first glance it seems overwhelming but it is well organized and easy to locate specific products. The store has great member rewards and coupons.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos