BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Gagan K.
i like using ulta nail polishes esp when they go on sale because it's def worth the price and the colors change every season.
Wendy D.
Plains, KS
I usually go to buy colourpop lipsticks. Everyone was nice and helpful very organized. They could have the employees know a little more on the product. I shop there often and will definitely be going back in the next week.
Maribel R.
Love Ulta its like a mixture of Sephora and drugstore makeup. Its like a toy store for adults, where you can find anything you need (beauty related) i have recently started to shop here and it will be me go to place. They have a great reward program as well.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL
I shop for most of my stuff here. When I'm buying my beauty products this is my go to place. It has everything you will need and leaves me very happy
Felicia B.
Fort Drum, NY
I adore ulta mix of high end and drugstore products. I wish they would give samples like sephora.
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Easily the best place to go to for ANY beauty products, drug store or high brand. I've noticed when I went here for my drug store brand products that they have been like a dollar cheaper than at drugstores. I love this place!
Jessica L.
Long Beach, CA
The Benefit Brow Bar at ULTA was amazing! I was looking for a place that would have a professional eyebrow counter and I was so glad I went and got my eyebrows waxed!
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
ulta has anything you need from makeups to haircares. They have a braod range of products and the store is nively presented .
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I love Ulta. I get my Chi hair straighteners here. I also love S factor shampoo / conditioner and the S factor serum. I shop here when I run out of my product, which is about every 4 months. I love the deals and variety in Ulta. I wish I could go everyday!!!!!!
Krista H.
Gresham, OR
Ulta is my local go-to beauty store. They have all the most popular brands and with their VIP program, I always get discounts on my purchases. Affordable depending on your purchase. Shop here often!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.