BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Meghan M.
Freeburg, IL
ulta is absolutely hands down my go to! I never go to any other beauty store for anything that can be found at ulta! I love the set up of the store, staff is always polite and super helpful, prices are great, & I'm addicted to their rewards program! I wouldn't go anywhere else and the closest ulta to me is 40 mins away.
Sam B.
Georgetown, MA
Easy to shop online. Great deals and reward points that lead up to free products!
Ashton N.
This store is my heaven on earth! Carries everything from drug store brand cosmetics up to prestigious brands. However, it doesn't offer a lot of the brands that I personally like. Many things I like I have to go to Sephora for, but ulta isn't just for people who spend an arm and a leg on cosmetics, it caters to all different varieties of people!
Danielle S.
Woods Cross, UT
Nice, clean, and organized. I only felt moderately out of place compared to other cosmetic focused stores and the staff didn't hover like bored vultures. Overall a pleasant experience.
Molly R.
Lancaster , CA
I'll start out by saying Ulta is a very nice beauty store and the employees are always really nice to me and help me find whatever I need. I just recently discovered ulta my mother-in-law gave me a gift card for there for my birthday and ever since then I have been hooked. I don't wear a lot of make up but when I need some I always go there. I love how the store is very organized are carry a lot of different products because I don't just stick to ones I like. I like to try out different products and I can get all my make up, lotions, hair stuff and perfume all at one place. Also every time I checkout they always give me a lot of free samples of different products and I love that. I haven't signed up for the rewards program yet but I think I should it might save me a lot of money.
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
The only place that I can find the shampoo and conditioner I use as a reasonable price. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I go there to find the things I need. I highly recommend going to Ulta.
Tierra M.
Live Oak
I got my urban decay naked 2 pallet there. It's like Sephora but cheape! Most wider range of brand as well.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Ulta is great because it has high end and drug store. The staff is helpful and the rewards program is the best! Lots of choices and options!
wild4makeup a.
Dunedin, FL
ULTA has been my all time favorite beauty store for awhile now. I am always looking out for the deals and coupons. You can snag some really good brands for less on their website most of the time. I have never had a bad experience in their store either!
Dana M.
tempe, AZ
Have an Ulta close to my home, so it is my go to place.the layout is easy and very organized. Everyone there knows their stuff!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.