7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,461 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My first trip in an Ulta beauty store was the beginning of December. Not only was I welcomed with so much love and knowledge I was able to find exactly what I wanted for an amazing deal. The eyeshadow collection i got was on sale for buy one get one half off so i was able to get 2. I love how i can pick and choose my colors from a bunch of different ones. Lasts all day and perfect for any mood i am in. At check out my cashier was amazing in helping me get a rewards card and explaining everything about it and the benefits of using it. Definitely my go to store for beauty.
ULTA has alot of great products to choose from, also have everything you need from make up to hair products
I live in the Midwest which lacks a large selection of big makeup stores like Sephora. Only within the last few months did an Ulta within driving distance open up. Though I don't visit often, when I do, I always leave satisfied with the quality of the product as well as price. One of my favorite things about Ulta is they don't just stick to highbrow brands, but also include drug store products.
Love ulta! Has everything from drugstore to high end products such as makeup, skin care, hair care and body care. Love the range of products and brands. The prices are a bit overpriced which you can get at target for less but other than that love it!
I love ulta, recently been going more often here than Sephora because there rewards u get $$$ to spend back in the store, I also only get my brows done at the benefit brow bar it's amazing! Book an appt
I have so much fun shopping at Ulta. All the employees I have encountered are super friendly and eager to help you find your beauty needs! Everything is organized by brand, and the prices are usually very comparable to other retailers!
I love everything about Ulta. They offer a great selection of department and drug store brands, neat gift sets, affordable in-store brand and (generally) terrific service.
Ultra has everything I need plus more. From make up to hair products to a salon they have everything I've ever looked for the style I wanted. And good products for the price
Ultra beauty rocks. It has everything under the sun that you could possibly need. You can buy any and all types of makeup that you need, and the people who work there are willing to help. I especially love Ulta brand products, as they are high-quality.
Ulta is one of the motherships of my beauty arsenal. You can get everything there! My curling iron and my flat iron were both purchased there. I've gotten my hair done at the salon. I buy many of the different make up brands. It's honestly so great.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos