7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,351 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is the perfect bridge between high end makeup and drugstore makeup. Except ULTA is always great quality. I love that one end has drug store brands, but there is also the high end brands. And the ULTA brand is so great. I use it for hair care and make up
I like ulta but they are no sephora. Nice that they have more products and services. But it's to overwhelming to me. And to get free gifts you can only buy their brand. And their brand isn't good. Over all ok like their 21 days of beauty but that's about it.
I love shoping at Ulta. I can always go in there and find everything I'm looking for. They also have unique products that you can't find in everyother store. I love the eyeshadow duos by Covergirl. I stop there whenever I get the chance to pick up new stuff.
I love Ulta so much. I tend to shop there when I am looking for something expensive, or something not as expensive, as they have both in the store. I love the amount of products and brands they have and will continue to shop there for all of my makeup needs.
Ultra is a great company I love the workers and the environment is wonderful and happy everybody is smiling which I lie and great customer service very good quality I love the products never had a disappointment so good company will be here for years to come
I love shopping at Ulta for all my cosmetic needs. It's a one stop beauty shop where I can get everything from make up remover wipes, to a new hairdryer, to new mascara. The staff is usually knowledgeable and friendly and I can usually find a coupon or sale.
My fave. I love that they have drugstore products too so you don't feel like you're walking out of there with an empty wallet every time you go in there. I wish they did have more high end products as well, but they have all the beauty staples of the moment.
Ulta is my main source of shopping when it comes to makeup! One product I get there a lot is the benefit hoola bronzer! I love it. I can wear it when I am pale and tan! The only thing is it wears off after a couple hours. I just reapply then I am good to go!
Ulta is my absolute favorite beauty store. They offer literally everything you need from drugstore, to high end makeup. That's what i love most about Ulta. I also love that you can get you hair cut, and eyebrows done here as well. They really do have it all!
Another go to beauty supply store. You can find a lot of drugstore beauty products here are very affordable yet good quality. The store is like sephora that you get to try the products in person. It's always fun to be there finding something worth the spend.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos