7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,458 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Who doesn't love Ulta?! What I love about Ulta is that it is a one stop shop for all makeup needs. Form drug store to high end, to hair care and skin care and everything in between... Ulta has it all! I love going to just look around and see all of the new things available.
I love ULTA!!! i just love all the beauty products and they always have good deals.
I recently walked away from another beauty store and I couldn't be happier with Ulta . Their things are so amazing and so affordable . I go so often that I need to stay away but you ! You go . Not now but right now .
Ulta has a much larger selection than sephora including regular non high end brands
Love the too faced product line. Sweet peach pallette best of all my buys and they have the best rewards program.
Ulta is my go to for any beauty product I am looking for! Great deals and great service!
Ulta is great! They have makeup products from a variety of brands, so it varies in price range and is good for all users. I love that they have samples out so we can try things before purchasing. I also like the Ulta brand. I bought a blush from their brand and it's my new favorite!
My first trip in an Ulta beauty store was the beginning of December. Not only was I welcomed with so much love and knowledge I was able to find exactly what I wanted for an amazing deal. The eyeshadow collection i got was on sale for buy one get one half off so i was able to get 2. I love how i can pick and choose my colors from a bunch of different ones. Lasts all day and perfect for any mood i am in. At check out my cashier was amazing in helping me get a rewards card and explaining everything about it and the benefits of using it. Definitely my go to store for beauty.
ULTA has alot of great products to choose from, also have everything you need from make up to hair products
I live in the Midwest which lacks a large selection of big makeup stores like Sephora. Only within the last few months did an Ulta within driving distance open up. Though I don't visit often, when I do, I always leave satisfied with the quality of the product as well as price. One of my favorite things about Ulta is they don't just stick to highbrow brands, but also include drug store products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos