7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've used many products from Ulta. I love going here bcuz there is such a variety to choose from. You get drugstore makeup, high end makeup, hair products, skincare, and anything else you could want to get. I always go here when I'm looking to buy a bunch of different things rather then just makeup.
I love this stuff! The instant face life and lip plumper are awesome. The make up is great as well!
I love the ultra brand eyeliner ,I use the plum color,it gies on easily and smooth,stays on all day and doesn't smudge,my all time favorite I purchase Two at a time,on the inside of my eyes I use a highlighter liner,really brightens up the eye
I will say ULTA is pretty similar to SEPHORA however not as overwhelming. I think that its more of a drug store on a higher scale! I like that they make it feel very comfortable when you are in the store so you aren't overly intimidated. The problem with SEPHORA, I find, is that it can seem really hectic in the store so it kind of turns people off (new customers).
I recently bought makeup from there , great staffs and polite staffs , has all great qualities makeup my favorite purchase so far . Good experience
Coupons, sales, and makeup- oh my! Ulta is my go-to store. My poor, darling husband- everytime we are near an Ulta, I always have to go in (just to "check in," like I'm a mom leaving kids with a babysitter for the first time). I love their holiday sets and have frequented their salon on multiple occasions. I highly recommend the store!
I LOVE ulta!! Not only are there name brand and high quality products to choose from, there are also low brand items found at local convenience stores. So when you go to ULTA you are guaranteed to find exactly what you need. I recommend shopping here for sure.
Ulta is my second stop after Sephora if I'm looking for makeup. I appreciate that Ulta has both high end and drugstore brands. I do miss quite a few high end brands that are available at Sephora, but not at Ulta. I do love that they often have discounts and have wonderful points program. However, when I visit an Ulta store, it is typically a bit more messy than I'd like, especially for a cosmetics store.
My fave low/high end beauty store. They even have a salon and dermatologist within the store. It's honestly the best for ALL people. Customer service is ALWAYS GREAT in there. They don't have every brand but they have everything you could need. If not just go online. But this store is honestly the best for me.
LOVE ULTA!!!!! ESPECIALLY THEIR POINT SYSTEM! This is my go to store vs sephora. I love their deals and their constant coupons. Every purchase has been perfect! Wished I could work here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos