BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Courtney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't go into Ulta much but when I do I always find something that I like or a new product that I wanna try. Sometimes I wonder why I don't go in there much because I love it every time that I do go in. They carry such great products! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
yasi m.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this store because has all the brand names that I use and the prices are decent. I have never visited the salon area so I cannot say anything about their prices
Gianni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta definitely runs better deals and Sephora, but for some reason I like Sephora more. The quality of a Sephora branded thing is much better quality than that of Ulta. But they're both great stores. If you're looking for better deals, I recommend Utla.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store. I recently became obsessed with makeup and this store is my go to. It has makeup in all price ranges. Plus the staff is really helpful and knowledgeable.
Karen B.
Voorhees, NJ
I love ❤️ philosophy products they have done wonders from cleaning my face and body to moisturizing my skin
Christina K.
Madison , NC
I absolutely love Ulta. It's nice to be able to have high end and drug store products in one store.
Asante B.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love ulta. It's the best of ALL worlds. I can literally find everything here from drugstore to higher end beauty products so actually skin care products. Love ulta so much. Got my first Tarte product from here.
Angela F.
Pacifica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite make up store. It's bright with plenty of room to move around and no blaring music. Maybe it's my age but I hate shopping with music so loud I have to yell to speak with a sales associate.

The sales staff are always friendly and go out of their way to make sure you find what you're looking for, especially if you have no idea what you're looking for.

Keep up the good work!
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA
Ulta is a solid brand. They've got a little of everything, but my favorites are their skin care products. Good value, and the customer service is always super quick and helpful. I rarely ever have any issues though. I'm sure I'll be shopping at ulta many more times!
Tonie B.
The Colony, TX
You truly can pick up anything you may need from makeup to perfume to getting your hair styled for the night even. Great prices and even gluten free products are to be found inside Ulta stores.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?