BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Courtney D.
Macon, GA
Ulta is the ultimate place to find anything needed for face and hair care. I love the variety of products, along with the helpfulness of the employees. I never leave empty handed!
Toofaced & Urban Decay will forever be my favorites! I purchased unicorn tears lipstick by TooFaced and i absolutely love the shimmery blue glitter that when the glitter wears out on your lips your lips stay hot pink!
Micki W.
Casper, WY
My local Ulta is my favorite place to shop. Because I live in a small town, it doesn't have all the brands it could, but I'm still able to find most of what I'm looking for
Lilli ūüėč.
Charleston
They literally have everything you'll ever need in store! The wide variety of NYX makeup has to be my favorite. Their vibrant colored eye shadows last forever!
Monica C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love that ulta carries higher end make up lines like becca and Tarte and other drugstore brands such as NYx and maybelline. Ulta is a one stop shop kind of place.
Virginia B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Ulta has a wide range of products that I use regularly. In the summer months I make sure to stock up on Ulta's tan wipes. They have no odor and never leave streaks. They are a must have!
Leigh H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I love going to Ulta because there are drugstore products as well as high end products. I love that I can get all my beauty shopping done in one place. The sales are great and their coupons keep me coming back!
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
Ulta is one of my favorite places to go since I can find products from makeup, hair care and skin care all in one place. Cashier ladies are usually very friendly and I always am very pleased with the overall service.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
I love going to Ulta they always have what I'm looking
for and I never have a problem with the prices. I always
find what I'm looking for.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
One of the go to beauty meccas where you can find a bit of everything for everyone.

There are often terrific sales and opportunities to earn rewards and collect points for every purchase made.

I love the fact they also have salon services where often many times they are willing to give you tips and hints on styling tools and hair care (which is nice to have if your in a home hair color jam)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.