7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love this store because it has almost every beauty product I need or want. It can be a little overpriced at times, though
My go to store for all of my makeup. From high end to drug store brand. You can find any makeup you need. Love their points card.
I love this place! They have so many different products that I always leave spending way too much money. They have high end makeup as well drugstore products. They also have a salon which I haven't had the chance to go to yet but I hear a lot of good things about. Make sure to print off the $3.50 off of $15 coupon online before going in the store!
My favorite beauty store ever! Has a great mix of high end and low end products that you can't find at your local drugstore.
Ulta has great prices all year around. Most drugstore items that you can find at Target are here at Utla and are usually 50% off or buy one get the other 50%off. So you can never go wrong with Ulta! I definitely recommend for those who like to save $ and get great items that are affordable.
There is a wide variety and it is conveniently located in out\r city next to the mall. Found alot of great gifts at Christmas for the girls in the family
The best and only place i go to get cosmetics! They have all that i want and need!
I have heard and experienced mixed emotions with this store. My friend bought a curling iron that didn't work and they would not refund her money with no final sale or any excuse not to. I can't ever really find anything I want that's a good price compared to other stores.
Ulta ulta ulta ... What more can I say. This is literally the save haven for all makeup lovers. From novice to guru, this is the place for you. There is literally nothing you'll need to complete your look that you won't find in this store. Now it's not cheap so save those coins.
I will always pick Ulta over any other beauty store. They have fair prices and a welcome atmosphere to a shopper that might not know the most about products. I also love their large selection of goods.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos