BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Earline D.
Denham Spgs, LA
Illuminating powder.....easy to apply, so light it feels like you have nothing on. Can use on other areas like chest.....
Skylar B.
New Providnce, NJ
My ulta is a little out of the way from me. But whenever I'm in the area I love stopping by. It isn't like their competitor where they have people roaming the store waiting to help and compliment you, boy boy do they have awesome deals. The only problem I have with my ulta is the fact that they never have prices listed for anything, it's one big guessing game. But when I walk out of their with a bag full and my pockets not empty, I call that an overall win!
Samantha S.
Ulta is very expensive to me but it's worth every penny. Things always last me a while (I don't wear makeup everyday) so spending a little money on something isn't a huge deal because I know it will last. Ulta has great customer service.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Like Ulta. I just like it because I don't have a sephora right next door. You can get most of your higher end brands here and the people are friendly, the store is easy to navigate and the prices are really based by brand so you should expect to pay as if you were buying off the brands website.
Casey V.
Love Ulta! It carries beauty, skin care, hair care, nail care, and perfume products. I really like their point system. You can get free products with those points.
Lexly S.
My favorite beauty store to go to!! They have BOTH drugstore and high end make up. Great for a quick stop to grab a couple things!
Samantha M.
After only having an Ulta in my home town, and unsatisfied with their staff and accommodations, I was so pleased to have a Sephora open inside our JC Penny's in the mall! All the staff members were extremely helpful and amazing with testing the product on us and giving us samples to try before we fork or $40+ on certain foundations. Even though it was crazy busy each worker was very happy and extremely helpful. Unlike Ulta where you have to hunt down a worker and hope they have a sampling foundation color cause they never keep it stocked. Its like pulling teeth to get help there even though I use to work at Ulta! At Utla you feel judged by the workers they and they don't help you, I hate going in there, unfortunately our Sephora doesn't carry as large of a selection as ulta so I do find my self going to ulta more then Sephora although.
Pro's: Great selection, Good coupons, amazing reward system, has prestige and drug store
Con's: You cant sample any product usually, if there is a sample its trashed, the staff is horrible.
Alejandra G.
Liberal, KS
Great store, has all of my favorite products and very nice people. Online site is very easy to use and samples are amazing, plus fast shipping.
Danna S.
Burtonsville, MD
I recently went to Ulta to pick up a concealer that I saw was in stock online. I asked a sales associate to help me and she did a great job! She attended my needs and I left extremely happy! They just need more cashiers at times. I always go back to Ulta to get the products I need!
Absolutely love ulta they have a huge selection, they are always so awesome there and handing out free products while your shopping. I think it's pretty adorable and I always go to ulta!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.