7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've used an Ultra lash primer. It's used before mascara to lengthen your lashes even more. My lashes are short, but when I use the primer with my mascara the results are fabulous!
I recently went to Ulta to pick up a concealer that I saw was in stock online. I asked a sales associate to help me and she did a great job! She attended my needs and I left extremely happy! They just need more cashiers at times. I always go back to Ulta to get the products I need!
I love the feel inside Ulta stores & they always smell amazing! There are always so many good deals goin on, which is my favorite. They've got all my favorite brands & so much new stuff to look at, all the time. They normally have all kinds of samples to get away & if you spend a minimum of however much, they give away free stuff with purchases. Honestly doesn't get much better than Ulta!
I'll choose ulta over all male up stores. It's beauty heaven to me. They got all the make up you need from super cheap to expensive. I usually spend about a good 2 hours in the store and walk out spending 300-500 in makeup, hair, and facial items.
This store in town in country is always well kept and carries a variety of products from low and high end brands. I can afford to buy some cheaper makeup options and splurge on a few items I really love. I will certainly be coming back.
Ulta is one of my absolute favorite stores. They have anything you could want as far as beauty products, perfume, hair styling tools/accessories, and even a salon. I love the Ulta brand products and the awesome deals they have around the holidays that come with free gifts.
My absolute favorite store to get name brands and drug store items! Hey offer the same great things I can get at other makeup stores but seem to be more competitive on their pricing
I love this mascara so much. I have searched far and wide for a mascara that doesn't flake or leave smudges under my eyes. It's not expensive at all compared to others. The only issue I find is with the waterproof, it really is difficult to get it off even with eye makeup remover.
They have a very wide supply of skin care products. I like the radiant skin warming charcoal cleanser by Ulta. I shop there from time to time, the consultants are very nice and informative .
I love the employees at ulta, they are so friendly and never pushy. I choose ulta over the competitor every time!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos