BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kathryn T.
Tobyhanna, PA
I've used an Ultra lash primer. It's used before mascara to lengthen your lashes even more. My lashes are short, but when I use the primer with my mascara the results are fabulous!
Danna S.
Burtonsville, MD
I recently went to Ulta to pick up a concealer that I saw was in stock online. I asked a sales associate to help me and she did a great job! She attended my needs and I left extremely happy! They just need more cashiers at times. I always go back to Ulta to get the products I need!
Chelsie L.
I love the feel inside Ulta stores & they always smell amazing! There are always so many good deals goin on, which is my favorite. They've got all my favorite brands & so much new stuff to look at, all the time. They normally have all kinds of samples to get away & if you spend a minimum of however much, they give away free stuff with purchases. Honestly doesn't get much better than Ulta!
Cecilia T.
New Orleans, LA
I'll choose ulta over all male up stores. It's beauty heaven to me. They got all the make up you need from super cheap to expensive. I usually spend about a good 2 hours in the store and walk out spending 300-500 in makeup, hair, and facial items.
Zoe S.
Austin, TX
This store in town in country is always well kept and carries a variety of products from low and high end brands. I can afford to buy some cheaper makeup options and splurge on a few items I really love. I will certainly be coming back.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
Ulta is one of my absolute favorite stores. They have anything you could want as far as beauty products, perfume, hair styling tools/accessories, and even a salon. I love the Ulta brand products and the awesome deals they have around the holidays that come with free gifts.
Skylar C.
Drexel, MO
My absolute favorite store to get name brands and drug store items! Hey offer the same great things I can get at other makeup stores but seem to be more competitive on their pricing
Megan D.
I love this mascara so much. I have searched far and wide for a mascara that doesn't flake or leave smudges under my eyes. It's not expensive at all compared to others. The only issue I find is with the waterproof, it really is difficult to get it off even with eye makeup remover.
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
They have a very wide supply of skin care products. I like the radiant skin warming charcoal cleanser by Ulta. I shop there from time to time, the consultants are very nice and informative .
Katlyn D.
Morgantown, WV
I love the employees at ulta, they are so friendly and never pushy. I choose ulta over the competitor every time!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.