7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love Ultas wide range of products. From high end, luxury to drug store to hair care. They have a hair salon and a brow bar! Everyone is so nice and you can use your points for money off your purchases and the money off can be used on ANY product!
Its really rare for me to find a good moisturiser for my skin because i have dry skin. After reading so many awesome reviews i decided to try out the Garnier Moisture Rescue and i love it. Ive tried high end and low end products and i actually love this one.
It's hard to walk into the store and leave without nothing! I love seeing what they have, there is a wide variety of products they have. Simple products for hair, to nail polish, makeup and skin care. What I love is that there is always a clearance area too.
This store is amazing! Such an amazing variety of products! High end, drugstore, makeup, skincare, bath products. EVERYTHING! My favorite purchase would be anything from NYX or essence! I would highly recommend any one who loves beauty products to shop here!
I purchased the ULTA advent for the 12 days leading to Christmas. The products I received were all from the ULTA line. They were highly pigmented and great color payout. I can't recommend enough the ULTA advent calendar. For the price the products are great.
Ulta is the perfect bridge between high end makeup and drugstore makeup. Except ULTA is always great quality. I love that one end has drug store brands, but there is also the high end brands. And the ULTA brand is so great. I use it for hair care and make up
I love Ulta because they carry both high end and drug store brands. They have multiple store locations and online order is great. The one con I see is that their sales associates are not that knowledgeable about products and are not always readily available.
One do my favorite stores! The people there are very helpful and nice! There's a variety of products to choose from! There's a high end makeup section of the store and the other side is a drug store. There's also tons of hair products there! Love this store!
I love shopping at Ulta for all my cosmetic needs. It's a one stop beauty shop where I can get everything from make up remover wipes, to a new hairdryer, to new mascara. The staff is usually knowledgeable and friendly and I can usually find a coupon or sale.
I love shoping at Ulta. I can always go in there and find everything I'm looking for. They also have unique products that you can't find in everyother store. I love the eyeshadow duos by Covergirl. I stop there whenever I get the chance to pick up new stuff.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos