7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,293 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Good stuff but expensive! I would recommend it if you have the budget for it. I think the eye shadow is especially wonderful and always looks nice on.
Love Ulta its like a mixture of Sephora and drugstore makeup. Its like a toy store for adults, where you can find anything you need (beauty related) i have recently started to shop here and it will be me go to place. They have a great reward program as well.
Ulta is a great beauty store for all kinds of people. They have drugstore brands and high end brands. They also have a salon and skincare place at my Ulta. I think their selection is amazing and they're definitely my go to for bath type products. But I took a star away because their point system is kind of annoying. It renews each year so you have to use them or lose them. And the people aren't very nice at Ulta.
I adore ulta mix of high end and drugstore products. I wish they would give samples like sephora.
I love Ulta! Their prices are marginal - not too bad, at least not for the normal name brands. They offer me a cute gift on my birthday too. I just bought a set of 4 Real Techniques brushes - BOGO 50% off - so my sister and I each got one. I'm loving it!
The Benefit Brow Bar at ULTA was amazing! I was looking for a place that would have a professional eyebrow counter and I was so glad I went and got my eyebrows waxed!
They are the best always an awesome selection of products and the brow bar is my complete favorite! Seriously recommend over any other store of it's kind
I love Ulta. I get my Chi hair straighteners here. I also love S factor shampoo / conditioner and the S factor serum. I shop here when I run out of my product, which is about every 4 months. I love the deals and variety in Ulta. I wish I could go everyday!!!!!!
Wonderful store! The staff is always friendly and helpful, and they always have a wide variety of items to choose from.
Great store! Employees are so helpful and kind. They helped me pick out lipstick shades last time I was in. They shows me tips and tricks and it was a great experience!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos