7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,466 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I slightly prefer Ulta's rewards system over its main competitor, but I don't enjoy the shopping experience as much. Their staff simply isn't very knowledgeable and the ambiance is lacking. Their coupons and rewards system is what keeps me coming back, though! And I do like the brand variety that you don't see anywhere else.
I absolutely love Ulta! From their products, to their sales & customer service, everything about this chain is FABULOUS! I can always count on them to have the item I need in Stock, this past weekend I was searching for Sarah Jessica Parkers Stash perfume for my mother. She's been asking for it & I knew it would make the perfect gift. Not only was Ulta the only store that I was able to find it at, they also had a promotion going and I was able to get her a free robe with the purchase! Life long & extremely happy customer right here!
Not my fav store but they do have great things sometimes. I like that they have different variety of things in the store
I love the products and the customer service is always excellent. They have a beautiful combination of high end and low end makeup. I am only disappointed with their unreliable shipping because I have ordered gifts multiple times that have arrived late.
Ulta has everything and beauty enthusiast could ask for and it offers products high end and cheap and very good prices. Their membership which is free to sign up with can also help with earning in store credit tonwards buying other products with said credits. I love shopping their, they offer all products I can't find in a single drug store or Sephora andit doesn't make a dent in your wallet.
This is one of my fav stores kinda like target .. You can't go inside for one thing and you def can't leave without spending at least 80-100$!
It has everything I typically need and a wide variety of choices. That way I can limit my spending!
I do not use many different brands of makeup, but during my recent visit to Ulta, I was impressed with their sizeable selection of hair care products. They carried multiple brands that my salons no longer stocked which had forced me into using other brands that I was not as fond of. While most of their products are in the higher price bracket, they are comparable to salon prices. I will be shopping there again-especially for those hard to find products.
Best STORE !!!!!! If I could brag more than i already am I would! It's amazing and so good prices ! I love the coupons they send out each month it makes you have to go in and spend money!
Ulta has a lot of great deals and products. They have drug store products as well as high end, so it's great to have everything under one roof.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos