BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
The day I first met ultra!!!
I was the happiest girl in the world to find something other than Sephora that carried so much more was honestly amazing they have all kinds of products from different brands and all kinds of places you can't ever go empty-handed.
Alicia S.
ulta is great if you are looking for high end and low end makeup. They have a lot of good brands. They are missing a few of my favorites though, like the laura mercier setting powder and the kat von d eyeshadow palettes. I do enjoy how helpful their staff is.
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
All time favorite store where I can find everything under one place. From expensive Brands to on expensive brands all Under One Roof. I love coming in here and trying products and purchasing products it also helps that the employees are super friendly as well
Jessica D.
Ulta is such a wonderful place for all your beauty needs. They offer high end products as well as drugstore items. What I love most is that they carry hard to find items and extended lines from the brands that we all know and love. They also have great sales.
Heather W.
Kingwood, TX
I love Ulta because not only can I find products, but also knowledgeable employees willing to help this beauty novice. You can find pretty much any beauty product you like at a wide range of prices. I enjoy the member perks and can always find a great coupon.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I love that this store has everything from bath products to hair care products to skin care products ! It's always easy to access and find everything and the prices are always reasonable plus when you spend a certain amount a lot of times you get a free gift!
Brianne D.
N Charleston, SC
The store is sorted by brand and skin needs. Workers are scattered around the store I recommend going between 12-4 for the best help if you have questions around 5 you get the off work shoppers and it can get crowded, and then after that it's mostly cashiers.
Tarrah T.
I absolutely love Ultas wide range of products. From high end, luxury to drug store to hair care. They have a hair salon and a brow bar! Everyone is so nice and you can use your points for money off your purchases and the money off can be used on ANY product!
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI
Ultra is just as amazing as sephora. But what I love about ultra is that they not only have high end makeup but drugstore also. I love that some drugstore makeup has samples you can swatch at the store and test out before buying. I wish it was my beauty room.
Jennifer R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I really enjoy Ulta because not only do they have makeup but there is a good amount of face cleansers u can purchase. I really don't see anything but pros. My overall shopping experience was very pleasant. I would highly recommend spending your money at Ulta.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.