BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Della B.
Clarksville, TN
Ulta is a great store to find all of your basic makeup and also kind of high end make ups. I don't really shop here a lot as I tend to buy cheaper makeup and that can be found cheaper at my local walmart. But when I do buy something it has a good quality and is worth my money. I would shop here again if I ever need to look for something really specific. One product I do always buy from here is my hair styling products such as my hairdryer, flat iron, etc. They always have such a great selection.
Paty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When describing Ulta to others I always say it is like Sephora and CVS had a baby! It has high end makeup products and drugstore brand makeup products all in one. It's a one stop shop for me. They have such a variety of makeup products and lines. They also carry hair products and skin care products. I like shopping here because they always offer in-store coupons such as $3.50 off your $10 purchase. They also have 20% off coupons too. If you haven't been here I strongly suggest you check it out.
Elayna R.
I've used Cetaphil gentle cleanser for about 3 months and before I used really expensive medical cleansing products that I bought from a skin therapist. This is sooo much cheaper and to be honest better too. I like the texture, it feels good on my skin and leaves the skin very neutral. Doesn't make it dry, stiff or oily. This product (in combination with Epiduo) made my skin so much better. It is gentle and simple, and I think that's the best recipe for better skincare. I will keep using this.
Tanya A.
Chesnee, SC
I live ulta! I went to the ulta store to buy bare minerals. When I got there I bought the bare minerals foundation and because it was so high in price I had to find a different braND powder. I decide to get the ulta brand. It is cheaper and as good as aNY other brand out there. I would say this is my favorite. The price is awesome and the quality is amazing. As I run out of all my makeup I will replace it with ulta. The only thing I wish they did was had better instructions on the packaging.
Chelsea M.
Northfield, MN
Ulta is full of a wide variety of beauty products, from high end and crazy expensive to affordable but still quality. They have people available to help you figure out what tones to get (concealer and foundation were the death of me at the beginning of my make up adventures) however a woman recognized my struggle and helped me find not only the perfect shade, but one in my price point and right for my skin type. Without her I would have spent much more on products that were not right for me.
Nicole G.
SANTA fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness what can I say about Ulta !! What an amazing store !! I love going into Ulta and just spending forever looking around and testing out new products !! The staff is always super helpful and the store is always well stocked! Definately a makeup lovers playground ! Also, the point program is amazing! You gain points for every dollar you spend in the store and those points translate to money! So after a while of shopping there ypu can go get yourself a new present on the house!
Kady E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am just getting into makeup and had never heard of Ulta before a friend of mine wanted to go one day. Now I am obsessed! They have a great selection of non-drugstore and drugstore items so I don't feel completely lost. I also like the variety of non-makeup items such as Hubble bath, lotions, hair products, etc. My favorite is the sample section up by checkout. Since I have not heard of a lot of these products I like the chance to get a smaller sample. They have something for everyone!
Jennifer C.
League City, TX
I love Ulta as a shop that has all of my beauty needs. However, I also love the Ulta products as well. I recently bought a gift set of Ulta nail polishes for my niece. The formula of the polish was excellent, it went on smooth and was long lasting. I also bought an Ulta makeup kit which came in a festive red box. The eyeshadows contained within the kit were highly pigmented which is always a plus in my book! I look forward to experimenting with the rest of the makeup in the kit as well.
Kellee G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is by far one of the best places to pick up anything beauty related that you may need. They have great prices and with a rewards card, it is easy to get some of that money back. The other thing I really like about Ulta is they always have everything organized and they have everything you may need just at the one store. One of my favorite things about Ulta though, is how the store is separated by drug store brands and high end so that is is easier to find what you are looking for!
Ida Rose B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta so much. I'm always helped, the stores are always clean and well put together. My favorite thing about it though is that they have all types of of products; the more high end as well as more drugstore brands all in one place. I don't use every product that is high end, but I use a few! Majority of my products are mixed between high end and drugstore so it is much easier to go to one store versus two! I also never feel less than when I go in and just get drugstore products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?