7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,420 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta very helpful staff and very knowledgeable I would recommend for makeup newbies to go and check out Ulta
I absolutely love Ulta! From their products, to their sales & customer service, everything about this chain is FABULOUS! I can always count on them to have the item I need in Stock, this past weekend I was searching for Sarah Jessica Parkers Stash perfume for my mother. She's been asking for it & I knew it would make the perfect gift. Not only was Ulta the only store that I was able to find it at, they also had a promotion going and I was able to get her a free robe with the purchase! Life long & extremely happy customer right here!
I'm giving this place a 3 star bc there cupon system is always so strict and no samples , I always till I get the 20% off purchase cupon before I get anything
Ulta has a lot of great deals and products. They have drug store products as well as high end, so it's great to have everything under one roof.
Can't stay away from this store for too long nor can I spend less than an hour in there... IM OBSESSED. love browsing through all of their products, as well as purchasing my usual skincare/makeup items there!
I can wander the isles of Ulta for hours. They offer general products you could find in more common stores like Walmart or Walgreens, but more importantly, they also offer higher end beauty products that I cannot find easily in my town. I am in love with the Naked eye makeup brand they sell! In addition, they have a wide range of hair care products, from high quality shampoo and conditioners to amazing hair straighteners and blow dryers, like the ones you might see in a fancy salon. Lastly, I love Ultas beauty counter. I came in needing help finding a loose mineral power to match my skin, and the very helpful woman working sat me down, cleaned my skin and began trying several types of products- FOR FREE! I was even pushed into purchasing something like I've felt at other stores. Every time I visit Ulta I'm more and more impressed with the staff, products, and overall experience.
I LOVE Ulta! They always have such great deals, great member benefits, and amazing customer service. I went into the store recently looking for a specific product and was helped by and employee who was very pleasant and helpful. I love their online deals as well, specifically free gifts with purchases
Great store for finding hard to find makeup and skin care products. Great service, Great store!! Love it!
I've used the NYX lip lingerie they were pretty pigment and great for the price the only problem was it was a bit drying after a while.
Let's just say ... that I've Lowkey skipped school to go to ulta....if that doesn't explain my love for it , I don't know what does .
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos