7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,321 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I'm a really big fan of ulta. they always have a lot of sales going on that really allows your to try out different products. I like how they have a wide range of prices and products there's always something for everyone.
Absolutely love going to Ulta! They almost always have everything I need and are always so helpful. I got a gift card for Christmas and just went and spent it plus more!
You can find all drug store products and makeup as well as high end makeup. Same as earned ng points as well
Ive recently purchased the Modern Renaissance palette and it has the prettiest shades that are perfect for the spring or summer time.
I went into try it cosmetics!!! I found what I was looking for and more. I also got a great brow product . The girl helped me make my choice and showed me how to apply it
The ladies at Ulta were nice and the prices are affordable. I liked that they were able to do my makeup and help me find products that would benefit my skin type.
Always has good deals/coupons. Local to where I live with a wide variety of options to choose from. Even their store brands are high quality!
I've used multiple Ulta brand products over the past few years. I absolutely love their foundations and face products. They never break me out and the service is excellent.
We've recently got a shop built in a town near me, i didn't purchase anything at the time, but they had so much variety and the prices weren't that bad either, ive also recently gotten into the art of makeup, hence why i was hesitant to buy anything, but if you've never been, i would highly recommend it!
My go to drug store / brand name makeup store. I can find anything affordable price and good products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos