BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brandi J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Nice atmosphere and brands. I love to spend my money here. I trust almost all of the vans they sell and I like the workers
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
Ulta has a huge selection of different makeup brandes from high end to drug store and the employees are super helpful! My favorite purchase would be my shape tape concealer as I cannot live without it!
holly w.
Albuquerque, NM
Ulta is an awesome mix of drugstore and higher end products. You can pick up a $3 or $23 mascara and everything in between. Staff is always easy to find and are extremely helpful. The product quality varies from brand to brand. I will definitely be returning!
Makenna W.
Spring Hill, TN
If I could go any where for make up it would be ulta! Every need that could possibly be had, you will most likely find the answer at ulta.
Rebekah E.
Silverdale, WA
Awesome! Super affordable in about half of the store. The other half are brands that have the same prices across the board(Benefit, Urban Decay ect). I love shopping there because I always feel like somebody appreciates having me there and is always willing to help. Will never stop shopping there!
Taylor W.
Provo
Ulta is my cosmetic Mecca. Basically has anything I could ever need. Very confident, easy, and helpful.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Ulta is one of my favorite stores, hands down! They have a HUGE selection of products and I have no problem finding what I need. They also have an awesome rewards program and tons of deals.
Melissa H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
The Ulta points system is fantastic! I get everything I can from there, from makeup wipes to shampoo. The savings add up quick and they always have great promotions.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I love shopping at Ulta both in store and online. For the most part the shelves are always stocked. The ladies are always very helpful. Sometimes I just want to shop and not have every sales girl ask me if I need anything. Shopping online is also great. It is usually here in a week. I love the mix of high end and drug store products. Ulta really is the best store to get makeup at.
Raiza R.
Ulta always surprises me by having good quality items and service. I would recommend this to people
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.