BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
SadeNiCole B.
Atlanta, GA
Ultra it's a woman's safe place lol I love how they cater to all age groups of woman. Every Ulta I've ever been was very clean and bright and very easy to find what I came in the store for. Great customer service
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta. It is a great money saver for me. It really helps when I can use manufacture coupons on their everyday drug store products and get points for it. The high end and low end variety products makes it easy for a one stop shop. I also really love that there is a salon in there, so i can take care of my beauty needs all in one store in one day.
Kerastase Masquintense for dry, thin hair was exceptional. The product infused my hair with shiny moisture and eased flaking and dryness from my scalp. Itching was abated and my hair did not feel like "candy cane" hair for a change. Highly recommend! Price is very high but worth every penny.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Ultra Review

I love shopping at Ultra, a great variety of Makeup, Lotions, Bath Products, Shampoo and Conditioner, Hair Products and Tools. I look forward to shopping at Ultra.
Courtney D.
Macon, GA
Ulta is the ultimate place to find anything needed for face and hair care. I love the variety of products, along with the helpfulness of the employees. I never leave empty handed!
danielle g.
Ozone Park, NY
Love shopping at Ulta!! Great variety of low, mid and high products. Especially love that they offer different products in each location. It makes for a nice variety when shopping. Pros- great rewards program. Cons- not enough coupons throughout the years.
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA
got a great finishing power that really works. makes my under eye look brighter employee was great with helping me out and knew what they where talking about.
Sabrina M.
San Antonio, TX
Ulta is my go to beauty store!!! It has drug store bands all the way to name brands and the selection is absolutely amazing. I get my hair and skin care items from then as well and one of my favorite products is hask essentials repair that hair leave in conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and manageable! I can't go without it! If you haven't been to ulta your missing out!
Bailey T.
Bountiful
I've used some lotion there and it makes me skin really smooth.
And I've gotten eye lashes there a few times. They last long and feel great
Jennifer V.
copperas cove
Now that both of my kids are in school, we keep having the problem of both the girls kept getting lice. I virtually tried everything out there and nothing worked. I did some research on the internet and that's when I found a shampoo called fairytales rosemary repel daily shampoo. I figured why not nothing else was keeping the bugs away. Every since I started using this shampoo we haven't had an issue with lice at all. So I highly recommend going to ulta and buying this children's shampoo.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?