BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, AL
I used the naked 3 palette from ulta and it is my absolute favorite! I'm in love with it! It brings my eyes out and I could not do life without it! I don't know what I would do if they quit making it probably curl up in a ball and cry lol!
Cassy M.
Lake City, PA
My go to for all my beauty purchases and needs. I have never been disappointed while shopping at Ulta.
Lindsey P.
Westerville, OH
ULTA is my go-to makeup store. I love that they have a combo of drug store brands as well as high end brands. I can get everything I need in one stop. I also prefer their rewards program over Sephora's, as you get $ off based on your points, rather than picking from mini products. They have great deals, promotions, and coupons all the time.
Caroline R.
I really like Ulta. Some of the products are a bit pricey but they always have less expensive products that are just as comparable.
Briana M.
Longview , WA
Love that they have everything you can think of but the prices are veryyyy extreme, and the deals really
Aren't that great. One pro is they have every flavor I like to call in the hair products I use so is a major plus for my business with them.
Caity S.
Roy, UT
i'm loyal to anastasia brow wiz after trying this product. the color goes on smoothly and looks natural, and the brush on the opposite end helps to blend it to make it even more natural-looking. this is the only product you'll ever need for your eyebrows! and by the way, the anastasia dipbrow pomeade is nothing like this, and not natural-looking whatsoever. just stick to the brow wiz, i swear!
Rosaura L.
Paramount, CA
I love ultra because again there makeup products are so great.They all are so fantastic at makeup and don't give you an attitude when you need assistance.They have great qualities and I recommend everyone shop down there .
Melonnie G.
Atlanta, GA
Urban Decay all nighter is simply AMAZING!! Hands down the absolute best setting spray on the market. It keeps your make up in taking tact without a shiny or dry fishish!
Mya D.
Ulta literally has everything's from makeup to hair products and other beauty materials. Big store and lost of brands
Nicole C.
Chelsea, MI
I'm not a fan of Ulta stores because the employees are always so rude. However, I can only get my Tarte Shape Tape concealer there, so that's where my 5 star review comes from.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?