7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have recently found Ulta to be my go-to for re-upping on my eyelashes. Beyond that, I love the variety of products and services they have to offer as well as their marketing promotions.
LOVE!!! I sped so much money and time here. There is so much that you can find and get. The only bad things is it hard to find someone that works there and then if you have a question they don't know, but other then that if you know what you need it is the best!!!
I use there shampoo sometimes st my mother in law . It leaves my hair very dry and brittle feeling . My hair is very thin so it's not very appealing to me .
I like Ulta because they often reward their customers for shopping. The product selection is phenomenal, having something that fits everyone's budget. I can purchase drug store and prestige all in one trip!
Ulta is probably my favorite place to shop for beauty related items. They offer drug store as well as high end brands and offer good coupons on many brands. They also run great sales throughout the year. I highly recommend shopping ulta.
I go to ulta all the time. Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores in my area. They have amazing quality and all of my favorite name brands. The customer service there is amazing there always so fun to talk with.
I loooove Ulta they just put one near me and I love it. I always went to Sally's now Ulta!!
My personal favorite place to shop for makeup. They have both high and low end sections of the store with testers in both allowing you to make sure you're really getting your money's worth. Only downside is they don't carry a few brands I'd like to see
Looooove ulta. Great product throughout the store and I haven't been to an ulta yet that has unpleasant staff. Go check it out, you won't be disappointed
The best thing about Ulta is that they offer not only higher end makeup/ skin care/ etc... but they also offer a wide range of affordable options. Pretty much everything that's beauty related, they offer. The first time I went to ulta I was surprised to find that they did hair and facials and didn't just sell products. The staff has always been very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful and I really like that you can earn points to eventually use on future purchases like cash. I think you get $3 per 100 points so once you hoard them for a while, you can get stuff that you really like/ want. My only complaint is that their coupons are very confusing.... like they'll send you a coupon but a lot of stuff is excluded from using the coupon with it.... and it's mainly the things you'd really want (higher end stuff). Sooooooo many things on their site are makes as "excluded from coupons" which makes me wonder why you'd get any in the first place.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos