BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Madison M.
Jacksonville, FL
Ulta beauty is absolutely amazing. They have so many kinds of products and brands to choose from. It is so simple to find things and the employees are always happy to help. In Ulta you can either pick from drugstore brands or high end brands. So the price range varies. I would highly recommend people shop there!!
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
This is the store I always shop at for my beauty goodies! This place has EVERYTHING beauty and it has high end and drugstore products so it's perfect shopping for anyone! I go here at least 6 times a year. I recommend anyone that loves beauty whether it be hair, makeup, skin or nails to go there to get your stuff!
Kaylee M.
Viper, KY
Ulta is one of my favorite makeup brands. I love shopping at ulta for makeup. I have the best experiences at ulta. Ulta makeup has great quality. My favorite purchase at ulta was the makeup box. I would recommend,d shopping at ulta.
wendy o.
Greensboro, NC
I purchase all of my lipsticks from Ulta. Brands such as NXY and Urban Decay. I love that the store is set up to find what you need by name brand. For the most part the prices are exellent.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
My go to store for cosmetics. The staff is knowledgeable and the variety of product is amazing. With both drugstore and high end products in one place it makes shopping so much easier.
Lilly W.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love Ulta! They have so many great brands and products to chose from! It is most definitely one of the best stores for beauty products.
Melissa J.
Bought a blow dryer for my little girls (teenager) birthday. She loves it and uses it all the time.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Love Ulta - huge selection and wide range of price points, from basic/drugstore type brands to high end brands. Their makeup services are also great; I was done as a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding by an Ulta makeup artist, and she did a flawless job. I showed her a picture that was a bit heavier on makeup than I normally wear, and she was able to scale it back to suit me perfectly.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I enjoy going into Ulta. They have a great selection of hair care products at great prices when on special. I always stop in for my birthday gift. I wish the sales people were a bit more knowledgeable, but everyone has always been friendly and helpful. I love their reward system and the cash to use to buy more makeup.
Carmen M.
Porterville, CA
Love this shop! Although I do with they carried Kat Von D. I love there set up! And the hair care section is great! Lots of options! And they are so sweet to their customers! I definitely go about 2-3 times a week!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.