BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta so much! So many options of everything from high end to drugstore. I love just browsing here or picking up something new to try. Everything I need in one store. I would recommend everyone to who loves make up to spend just an hour in there and try to leave empty handed because it is not possible!!
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
Ulta is one of my absolute favorite stores. They have anything you could want as far as beauty products, perfume, hair styling tools/accessories, and even a salon. I love the Ulta brand products and the awesome deals they have around the holidays that come with free gifts.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although associates are generally less helpful than those at Sephora, I prefer the Ulta rewards program as you can actually earn points towards discounts. I enjoy getting samples from Sephora, but I have so much product already. I'd rather get discounts.
Megan D.
I love this mascara so much. I have searched far and wide for a mascara that doesn't flake or leave smudges under my eyes. It's not expensive at all compared to others. The only issue I find is with the waterproof, it really is difficult to get it off even with eye makeup remover.
Halla A.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love going to ulta! they have an arrangement of high end and low end makeup products and haircare products. they always have amazing steals like buy one get one free or 50% off and so on. their point system is amazing as well, you can redeem your points for money towards next purchase.
Katlyn D.
Morgantown, WV
I love the employees at ulta, they are so friendly and never pushy. I choose ulta over the competitor every time!
Maxine H.
Aransas Pass, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everytime I go to ulta there is amazing customer service and very friendly as well. I always find what I need and they are always able to assist me.
Veronica B.
Portland
They have absolutely everything. Hair care, skin care, and so much makeup it isn't even funny. They always have staff on hand to help color match if you can't do it yourself as well. They also have great deals on sample items so you can try everything or before you buy full size. :)
Kelsey S.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I love Ulta! Great selection of beauty and personal care at a reasonable price! I love their bath supplies. I also love their rewards program; lots of bonuses.
Jeriene B.
Marietta, GA
They have some great variety of products mid level priced . I always have a great shopping experience
the prices are reasonable with good quality products
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?