BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nancy P.
Ulta always has great sales on their website. I just wish they had more stores around me. But I still love to shop there. I already know that when I want to buy nyx lipsticks I can always go online nd shop for them at ulta because they have the best sales for them. I definitely recommend shopping there.
Kathleene C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Ulta! I really like their selection of items especially drugstore brands compared to high end brands. It is nice to compare some of the cheaper brands to high end in store instead of at home.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
I love this store and all the products they sell. But there prices are very steep. The same products are sold elsewhere and much cheaper sometimes!
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Visit Ulta more than Sephora because it's a whole lot closer to me. Good selection of higher end products along with stuff you can find at the drugstore. They recently started carrying Nars and Estée Lauder which is nice. Do wish they had better birthday gifts though for their perk members.
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
My local store is so big and beautiful and staff is super helpful even when I had a bad experience last year the management was quick to make up for it and kept me as a customer. They always have everything I'm looking for from drugstore to premium makeup and skincare and the brow bar is amazing !!!
Hannah W.
Glenrock, WY
Love being able to find anything beauty related there. Wether I want to spend a minimal amount of money or go higher end, they have it all!
Rachael C.
I enjoy ultra for their friendly customer service and their larger selections from affordable to high end products. One thing I really enjoy is the larger selection of Tarte and benefit products they have. I am always able to easily find what I am looking for and I enjoy trying new things here.
Heather F.
Love Ulta! Went there today to get my free Birthday gift! So nice that they treat their customers on their birthday!
Michelle M.
Owensboro, KY
Ulta is the mega of all makeup and beauty products store. Whether you are a teen or mature adult, Ulta has what you are looking for!! And, for the most part, their hair stylist in the store salon are always on point too!!
Savannah L.
Corona, CA
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores. They offer many products, both high and low end, as well as many services. The employees are always welcoming and helpful, and the rewards system is hard to beat.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.