7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,488 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is great because they offer both drugstore and high end products, and they also have a coupon. The only thing that I have had a problem with is the wrong prices being on the products and the ring up differently at the register. This might be a local issue but other than that ulta has a great selection of beauty and hair products !
Love their lashes. Affordable and a great price. I shop at Ulta a lot especially if I need to get a gift for someone. Ulta never disappoints. they also have great customer service. The staff is very helpful to customers and they answer any questions!
I love Ulta! I really like their selection of items especially drugstore brands compared to high end brands. It is nice to compare some of the cheaper brands to high end in store instead of at home.
My go to for drugstore and skin care. I loveeeee this place! Especially when that the points never expire so i keep building up!
Visit Ulta more than Sephora because it's a whole lot closer to me. Good selection of higher end products along with stuff you can find at the drugstore. They recently started carrying Nars and Estée Lauder which is nice. Do wish they had better birthday gifts though for their perk members.
This store is equally as great as Sephora. They tend to have some cheaper products and a wider variation. The staff is not as helpful as Sephora, in my opinion and from my personal experience. But again, they have so much to choose from! The stores are huge!
Love being able to find anything beauty related there. Wether I want to spend a minimal amount of money or go higher end, they have it all!
Great store, great variety of products and cheaper sometimes than sephora. The only thing is I never been in one.
Love Ulta! Went there today to get my free Birthday gift! So nice that they treat their customers on their birthday!
Ulta is my number one place to shop for makeup and hair and skin care. I love it so much, the people are great and it has just about everything beauty wise. I dread shopping but going there is such a pleasure. The rewards program is amazing too.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos