BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Ulta is great because they offer both drugstore and high end products, and they also have a coupon. The only thing that I have had a problem with is the wrong prices being on the products and the ring up differently at the register. This might be a local issue but other than that ulta has a great selection of beauty and hair products !
Cristina M.
Ozone Park, NY
Love their lashes. Affordable and a great price. I shop at Ulta a lot especially if I need to get a gift for someone. Ulta never disappoints. they also have great customer service. The staff is very helpful to customers and they answer any questions!
Kathleene C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Ulta! I really like their selection of items especially drugstore brands compared to high end brands. It is nice to compare some of the cheaper brands to high end in store instead of at home.
Desiree L.
My go to for drugstore and skin care. I loveeeee this place! Especially when that the points never expire so i keep building up!
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Visit Ulta more than Sephora because it's a whole lot closer to me. Good selection of higher end products along with stuff you can find at the drugstore. They recently started carrying Nars and Estée Lauder which is nice. Do wish they had better birthday gifts though for their perk members.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
This store is equally as great as Sephora. They tend to have some cheaper products and a wider variation. The staff is not as helpful as Sephora, in my opinion and from my personal experience. But again, they have so much to choose from! The stores are huge!
Hannah W.
Glenrock, WY
Love being able to find anything beauty related there. Wether I want to spend a minimal amount of money or go higher end, they have it all!
Lindsay D.
Great store, great variety of products and cheaper sometimes than sephora. The only thing is I never been in one.
Heather F.
Love Ulta! Went there today to get my free Birthday gift! So nice that they treat their customers on their birthday!
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Ulta is my number one place to shop for makeup and hair and skin care. I love it so much, the people are great and it has just about everything beauty wise. I dread shopping but going there is such a pleasure. The rewards program is amazing too.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.