BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lakisha A.
Brockton , MA
Ultra is amazing !! Great products great prices !! You can find high end makeup and drug store makeup this is a budgeting makeup junkies dream place
Amanda H.
Bernville, PA
Not a fan of the store carrying professional beauty products alongside box hair dye. As a stylist and knowing there is a salon inside Ulta, I think this is bad marketing and brings down the professionalism of the salon inside. I also think they're a bit over priced.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
Ulta is my favorite makeup place to shop at, I shop here often. They have lots of different brands, they don't carry Kat von d but they do carry a lot of other great brands.
Rachel M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Ulta! It's a great one stop shop for all my beauty needs. I purchase most of my hair products here (except shampoo, which I usually grab at the grocery store). I like their line of cosmetics, and I love that I can get such a wide variety of brands at one shop.
Amber H.
Claremore, OK
Ulta is my go-to place for all my beauty supplies!! I love the make up and hair products i buy from there!!!
Kaylin P.
I love my local Ulta. They have a really great staff and every time I've had to return something they were incredibly helpful! They keep stock of all drugstore products and most high end products.
Jennifer D.
Arlington, WA
Ulta is my go to for a wide range of high end beauty brands. Every store I've ever been to has been staffed by highly knowledgeable amazing people. The staff is always eager to help and find you any products your heart desires. Don't be afraid to dip into their store brand products, because quality is high!
Rhonda J.
Cortez, FL
I have my facials and my hair done by Lauren Armbruster at the Ulta salon in Chesterfield Missouri. She is hands down the most attentive stylist I have ever had. I get lots of compliments on my skin and my hair.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
Love how the store has just about anything you can imagine related to beauty products - from makeup to haircare. So many different brands and at reasonable prices.
Autumn D.
Longmont, CO
This place is my kryptonite ! Awesome service and great products! Plus the points
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.