BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mylane B.
Ulta is the perfect place for make up lovers. It has a wide variety of quality beauty products that cover face, hair, eyes, body, plus more. I usually go to Ulta for specific name brand products that cannot be found anywhere else in store. While, coupons can't be used on certain name brands, I would still recommend Ulta to anyone looking for beauty needs.
Kenia C.
Arvin, CA
Great place every time I go the workers are friendly. Everything it organized and easy to find
Ashley A.
Jenkins, KY
I have used many products from ulta and I love everything. The tarte and urban decay brands are probably my favorite! You can get products for any skin tone. The tarte pallet I have from ulta is my absolute favorite product I have gotten! It is a contouring pallet and highlighter.
Cortney N.
Painesville, OH
Ulta has a lot of high end products,the prices are outrageous to me and I do not choose to shop here often
Krista H.
Gresham, OR
Ulta is my local go-to beauty store. They have all the most popular brands and with their VIP program, I always get discounts on my purchases. Affordable depending on your purchase. Shop here often!
Kori D.
Albany, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hill dip brow is amazing . I can't go a day without using it on my eyebrows
Sinessa B.
Heath, OH
I have used multiple things from ulta. There makeup is great the foundation is easy to apply. It is one of my go to stores for makeup products I highly recommend this store.
Madison M.
Jacksonville, FL
Ulta beauty is absolutely amazing. They have so many kinds of products and brands to choose from. It is so simple to find things and the employees are always happy to help. In Ulta you can either pick from drugstore brands or high end brands. So the price range varies. I would highly recommend people shop there!!
Sandra R.
Found my affordable eyebrow pencil herr which I love so much and also got ym birthday gift which was an urban decay eyeshadow
Kaylee M.
Viper, KY
Ulta is one of my favorite makeup brands. I love shopping at ulta for makeup. I have the best experiences at ulta. Ulta makeup has great quality. My favorite purchase at ulta was the makeup box. I would recommend,d shopping at ulta.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.