BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda J.
Elizabethton
I love ulta and always have a good experience when I go there. The products are wonderful and the employees are always helpful! My favorite purchase is anything by tarte. I would recommend shopping there!
Alma P.
Hemet, CA
I am absolutely addicted to Ulta. Everything is there for my Beauty needs. I love how clean and spacious it is. When I'm not shopping for makeup or deciding on one of there excellent selection of hair tools, I'm at the salon getting an amazing hair cut/style or having it colored. I also love that they have a brief bar. Ulta always feels like the right choice for beauty products.
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always have a decent experience when I go to Ulta. Sometimes I wish there was a bit better selection there though. Other than that the customer service has always been generally decent. Good selection of drugstore makeup!
Kaitlyn W.
Greensboro, NC
I love ulta. They're point system is amazing. You really do get money back. I prefer to shop here in person as opposed to online because they do have a lot of drugstore brands and it seems to be better to see those in person.
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite store ever! I could easy spend my whole paycheck here if I would allow myself. Has all your go to products , trust me! Everything from makeup , nail stuff , hair appliances , face wash. There is even a salon inside! It's addicting tho so be careful! Lol
Kerstin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this store! I tend to get overwhelmed if I go there without knowing what I'm looking for, but they always have great sales and a good selection. Also, their salon is nice as well. Maybe a little expensive for a haircut, but it's a fun treat sometimes!
Bekkah C.
Ulta is a great place to go for your go to beauty products. It has a incredible range of makeup brands and products. You can even get your eyebrows done at their beauty counter. I would highly recommend shopping here.
Angel W.
des moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adore going into Ulta they have everything I need in one place! They also have extremely knowledgeable staff that are available to answer any and all questions!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my favorite stores! The rewards are amazing! I can never leave the store with out buying something new. The service there is great!
Mandi H.
Huntsville, MO
Best place to get Drugstore and High end makeup, nails, hair and face products. I love that they have a points system based on what you spend in store or online and you are rewarded for money spent. They offer Double points after you spend $1000.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.