7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I LOVE Ulta. They have a big price range, and are always running sales and have coupons. I also love their rewards membership program. I'm so fortunate that a new store opened up right near my house so I will definitely be spending a lot of time shopping there
I like Ulta I purchase my Flat iron from here. I like the fact that they have am awards point things like Sephora, But its better at Ulta because after you spend so much your points don't ever expire and that it amazing and you get store credit for it as well.
Great store. Nice variety of products with cheap and expensive options. Employees usually very nice, happy to help. Love the K-beauty lines. Great eyebrow bar, fast and easy. In store, usually a bit cramped and overwhelming since it is filled with many people.
Such a perfect store ! Where you can find a high-end , and drugstore brands. I love shopping there ! Absolutely my happy place , the assistants are very helpful. I love that they always send coupons through email ! Good exchange policy as well. I recommend it.
I discovered the Mario Badescu product line at Ulta after receiving a gift card to this store. I specifically go to this store for the Mario Badescu product line and usually find some other nifty items while I am there. I will definitely continue to shop here.
I love ulta. Their points system is better than sephora in my opinion. They are always running specials, making my favorite expensive makeup more affordable. The staff is always friendly and helps me with any questions I have about particular brands or colors.
I like Ulta because its my go to place for all my beauty products. They have a better selection than your average drug store without being too expensive. Their sales are awesome too. This is best for my hair products because I can by nicer shampoos of my hair.
I love ulta. I love that unlike other makeup stores ;) they carry drugstore brand too. I love that they're always offering free gift incentives and their rewards program. The employees always ask if you need help (maybe too much lol) but they're very attentive
I recently went to Ulta for Christmas gifts for my daughter and sister-in-law. Ulta has all the necessary beauty item she you could need and more. I purchased a great quality curling wand there along with essential make up needs. I recommend Ulta to everybody.
I have used this ulta website to buy beauty products and personal care. really appears incredible, reliable. ulta arrived to make more easy everything. only enter the ulta website, see what you need to purchase, pay and come home. i love it and i recommend it.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos