BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lauren P.
Huntington, WV
The Walmart for real makeup.
It's overwhelming when you first walk in, but the associates are beyond helpful and just want to help you learn. The Huntington location also has a very nice looking spa and salon center.
Bailey B.
GILLETTE, WY
I love that Ulta sells high end and drug store make up under the same roof! The staff is always super friendly, helpful and they know what they are doing! During my most recent visit I was going to repurchase the Naked 2 Pallet and the sales girl showed me the ulta version of the pallet and I'm happier with that product than I was with the UD pallet!
Maggie E.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Ultra has a great selection of products at a wide range of prices which is awesome. Try a new product without spending a ton or find your tried and true product.
Hunny Q.
San Diego , CA
Ulta is a great place to shop for any beauty purposes they have products starting from drugstore to high end .
Jennee G.
I LOVE this store their online shopping is easy. They have a great rewards program. It's so much better than running to the store. They have drugstore and high-end products. I will always shop at Ulta. They have great sales every month.
Cecilia L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love going to Ulta so much! it is literally like heaven to me-always very clean and organized, the displays are so much fun to look at! The workers are usually very helpful and are so willing to give suggestions and reviews on products. I love shopping here.
brandi t.
Love the store and the cashiers are always so helpful and nice! Lots of amazing products and they are always right there to thoroughly answer any questions you may have!
Grace B.
Loretto, PA
I love Ultra. I buy my lotions and perfumes from there. I also buy eye shadow, liners and some lipsticks there. The people who work there are always pleasant and helpful. It's a clean and welcoming place.
faith t.
Lancaster, MA
Ulta rocks, bought a product that wasn't 'me' no hassles return/exchange I just got a fabulous for the price point Earth Therapeutics purifying body wash. Love it!
Elisabeth M.
Fayetteville, NC
Love my bed head hair straightener! Perfect hair every time. And the color makes for a conversation piece.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.