BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sabrina J.
Rincon, GA
Went to Ulta and purchase the NYX concealer and thought it was a very great product. Would recommend to others. Have tried their nail polish and shampoos. Love me some Ulta!
Amber M.
Fond du Lac
My husband LOVES his jack black beard oil from ulta so much we travel over 45min just to pick some up! Quality product for the price!
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
Ulta..
I truly love this store. Not only can you shop but you can get a hair cut and wash. It's especially nice to take my grandma there for her products and a cut and style. Just the way she likes it. Thank you for the convenience of your store.
Renee D.
West Salem, OH
Ultra Beauty make up stays in all day doesn't run. It's just absolutely amazing for any occasion
Brooke M.
Philomath, OR
Theres a wide selection of both inexpensive products and higher end products. They're good about returns as long as its in the original packaging, and they even let you return foundation after its been opened and used because its the wrong shade!
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL
I love having an ulta in town. The variety of drug store to high end makeup in one place is gold. Not to mention they always have deals and you earn money towards purchases! Love this store!
Cheyenne R.
Dayton, OH
I love walking around surrounded by all the products. The stores are always well organized so I can find what I need quickly. They have all my old faves as well as hundreds of new products I'm waiting to find.
Elizabeth C.
Seminole, TX
Love visiting Ulta. Info there to for all my makeup up, skin care and hair chair needs.
Megan P.
Lincoln, NE
Ulta has awesome sales all throughout the year, especially if you receive emails or mailings from them. When I have questions I can usually find someone willing to help, mostly with the higher end makeup not really the drugstore brands they carry. All in all a pretty good store.
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
The poor man's Sephora. I must admit, I do like their loyalty program better, but Ulta doesn't carry a lot of the brands that I know and love, so I find myself only shopping there when I have a coupon.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.